9 Day Perth, Rottnest Island and Ningaloo Reef Experience
Perth, capital of Western Australia, sits where the Swan River meets the southwest coast. Sandy beaches line its suburbs, and the huge, riverside Kings Park and Botanic Garden on Mt. Eliza offer sweeping views of the city.
After relaxing in your beautiful one bedroom apartment you will experience a marine biologist guided snorkel with the world famous 40-foot whale sharks, hundreds of fish, mantra rays and sea turtles. There are a variety of unique wildlife experiences that can be done in Western Australia's Ningaloo Reef.
- 5 nights in Perth at Crown Towers Perth in a Deluxe King Room including full breakfast
- 3 nights in Exmouth at Exmouth Escape Resort in a 1 Bedroom apartment
- Adventure Rottnest Tour w/ Karma Rottnest Lunch
- Discover the islands wild side on this 90-minute adventure boat tour in the morning or experience our 45-minute thrill ride in the afternoon aboard our purpose built, high powered vessel, the eco express!
- 1 Day Margaret River Food & Wine
- Morning tea/coffee, Lunch at Watershed Wines, Private tasting at Vasse Felix, Food and Wine Flight at Leeuwin Estate
- Pinnacles, Koalas, Sand Boarding, 4WD and Picnic Lunch Tour
- This fabulous day out explores the world-renowned Pinnacles Desert. Other highlights include off-road driving, sand boarding, feeding kangaroos, photographing koalas and wildflowers (seasonal)
- Kings Park & Botanic Garden Tour
- Cruise the beautiful river foreshore, soaking up the sights and beautiful Kings Park Botanic Gardens – or stop for photos as we thrill you with fascinating stories about Perth’s rich history, dynamic boom times and it’s breathtaking plans for the future
- Deluxe Whale Shark Adventure Swim Tour
- Come and snorkel with the biggest fish in the sea! Travel aboard a large stable boat for a day of fun on the World Heritage Ningaloo Reef. During your guided snorkel on the reef with a marine biologist you will have the chance to spot whale sharks, manta rays, dugongs and dolphins.
- Travel2 After Hours Emergency Travel Assistance
- 01/30/2020 AND 10/15/2020
- 12/18/2020 AND 01/08/2021